The RCD series of hot-air oven machines are mostly used for
simutaneous drying of different kinds of polymers in small
quantities or for drying material for trial moulding. They can also
be applied in electronic engineering, electroplating, pharmacy,
paint baking, printing industries and etc.for preheating or drying
1. Accurate P.I.D. temperature control to achieve an even drying
2. Air tight insulating door can maintain temperature constantly
inside to reduce energy consumption.
3. Stainless steel tray and liner bring no contamination to
4. Optimal design for easy maintenance and service.
5. Unique-designed adjustable air inlet and exhaust.
6. Overheat protector and phase controller can prevent excessive
7. Motor overload relay.
8. 24-hour timer, easy to operate.
9. Visible alarm to indicate emergency trouble.
10. Tray size and inner dimensions of the dryer can be specified
according to requirements.
|Model||External size HxWxD(mm)||Internal size HxWxD(mm)||Heat power|